1. Did you have a nickname growing up? Nope
2. Where were your parents born? Mom – Cali, Dad – North Carolina
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? iTunes on my laptop because I needed some classical background music while doing my bible study homework.
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Seriously?? Only one? I guess I have to go with Greek Cuisina in Portland.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? March
6. Have you ever been in a play? I had the lead in a couple in high school. I know you’re all shocked – what with me being such an introvert and everything. LOL
7. How many children do you want? Two
8. Type of music you dislike most? Country
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes ma’am, sir!
10. Do you have cable? Yep – one step above basic. We live large, people.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Nope.
12. Ever prank call anybody? Back in the day before caller i.d. Our kids are missing out on so much!
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes and I threw a fit right in the middle of downtown Anchorage. Classy.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? N – O
15. Furthest place you ever traveled. Cancun
16. Do you have a garden? Yes, and it’s full to the brim with weeds and will probably stay that way all summer.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? I used to like Crankshaft – he’s a lot like my 89 year old grandpa.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes, and I can sing most of Canada’s, too. 😉
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower, morning.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? We just watched Pride & Prejudice a couple of nights ago – very good.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni and black olives
22. Chips or popcorn? Probably chips
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? I vary between a few – most all of them pinky-mauve tones.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? How is this even possible?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? lol
26. Orange Juice or apple? Fresh squeezed apple you get at all the pumpkin patches in the fall.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Tyler and I went to McCormick & Schmick’s.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? I need something with my chocolate – gimee a Reese’s.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Whenever our primary was – maybe February? We vote by mail so it’s always earlier than the actual election.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last summer at my parent’s. I’m not so much a fan of tomatoes.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? An actual trophy? I don’t think so.
32. Are you a good cook? I love to cook. Read a couple of blogs ago. And I think I’m pretty good. Following a recipe isn’t THAT hard.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Uh, yeah. No one around here pumps gas for you. You have to go to Oregon to get that done.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Well, I saw something on an infomercial I wanted and then bought a used one off Ebay. Does that count?
35. Sprite or 7-up? 7-Up
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes, when I worked at Popeye’s in high school and when I worked for an airline after college.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Prescription and top coat.
38. Ever throw up in public? Thankfully, no.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? I already have true love, bring on the money!
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes, but only if it’s orchestrated by God.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Nope
42. Can ex’s be friends? Have no clue. I only have one ex and the last time I saw him was at my cousin’s wedding 17 years ago.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My mom 😦
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? No, but I had more than my kids did. Little billiard balls!
45. What message is on your answering machine? “If this is the Vancouver Police Department or the City of Vancouver, call me on my Nextel, everyone else, leave a message.”
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Again, only one? Okay, Will Farrel being the guy who had voice modulation problems. And the horrible things he’d shout about Tina Fey. Good times.
47. What was the name of your first pet? Our dog, Mooshga.
48. What is in your purse/wallet that is unusual? Purell
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Stay up way too late.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? My mom and her good report from the doctor yesterday. And her first day of chemo went very well. She isn’t feeling bad yet.