Eight Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- School being over on June 5th.
- Third Day concert on May 8 – fourth row seats.
- Getting a new CamelBak water bottle (I’m really easy to please)
- I have a book waiting for me at the library “Portland Hill Walks: 20 Explorations in Parks and Neighborhoods.”
- The great date nights that will result from the above mentioned book.
- Austin getting his next belt in karate, which should be soon.
- Watching Amber compete in a track meet.
- Heaven 🙂
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
- Grocery shopping with Tyler.
- Cleaned up doggie #2 – Gwen was mad at us and went in her kennel. At least it was the kennel.
- Took a 15 minute nap – I rarely, if ever do this and it was grand.
- Finished Day 2 of reading my bible through in a year. I’ve done this before and I never start in January. I’m super excited.
- Went to Taste of Asia with Tyler for our weekly date. The best place ever – better than P.F. Changs – which is WAY overrated in my never to be humble opinion.
- Wondered how my neighbor is doing – she’s in Mexico on vacation and was a bit nervous to go . . . . .
- Talked to my dad on the phone.
- Got a life long friend’s daughter’s graduation card and gift ready to go in the mail.
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Keep a much cleaner house.
- Sing good enough to have a record deal
- Draw See THIS blog.
- Be a morning person
- Write a book
- Knit socks
- Go on vacation many times a year – so not realistic, but it would be nice.
- Have a wife. Wives are such an asset.
Eight Shows I Watch:
- The Office
- American Idol
- Dancing With The Stars
- Celebrity Apprentice (the Rivers’ need a dose of reality and humility)
- Whatever, Martha!
- The Amazing Race
- The Soup – I heart Joel McHale
I’m not going to tag anyone (I was supposed to tag eight). It’s only 10 a.m. and see the “wish I was a morning person” comment above? I can’t even think of eight people at the moment . . . . . . . Have a great day!