1. I spent a good part of my day chasing after the beagle. I felt like I had a 2 year old in the house again.
2. I had too much fun on Facebook and Twitter today.
3. My touchpad on the laptop was set to “way too sensitive.” I thought I fixed it and it appears I haven’t.
4. Bought the kids running shoes today since they’re starting track on Monday. Can’t really run in skateboard shoes, which is all they have.
5. I’m going back to the Coach outlet tomorrow. I sold the one I bought on Ebay and made enough to warrant trying it again!!!
6. I just disabled the touchpad. Problem IS solved.
7. I have a strange lump/abscess/cyst on my right finger. I had my yearly last week and she told me to go see a dermatologist. Which I can’t get into ANY in Vancouver until May 18. I have other skin problems (of course I do) so I’ll just have to wait until then.
8. Sisters In Law was so much fun last night. I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.
9. Must finish this blog. I promised Amber I’d watch American Idol with her . . . . without the laptop.
10. BETH MOORE will be here on Friday. An evening and a morning with her is going to be divine. It’s going to be just me and her . . . . . and thousands of others!!