I saw this little questionnaire on Amanda’s blog the other day and thought it would be fun to do.
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
I don’t snack while blogging at home because if I do, my kids say things like, “Why can’t WE eat at the computer??!!??” But when I’m blogging at Panera it’s a caramel latte and a cinnamon chip scone.
2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without?
On a superficial level, my curly hair. It really doesn’t take a lot to take care of it.
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
Hands down, the beach!
4. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty?
Cleaning the shower in the master bath. Ugh. I’m so glad no one sees it but us.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
That funny person they used to know.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
I like both, but much prefer staying home with my family.
7. What’s your all time favorite movie?
Three way tie: A Beautiful Mind, Amazing Grace and Taking Chance. I think everyone should see all three of them.
8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
If I’m really tired, I put a t-shirt on my pillowcase and just go to bed. But my skin is much happier when I take the make-up off. And I don’t wear make-up everyday so it’s not like I have an excuse to NOT take it off.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I really, really, REALLY want to learn to knit socks on a single loop needle.
10. What’s one strange thing you’re really good at?
Clue. No one in my family will play it with me because I usually know the answer after my third turn. And after I correctly guess Tyler always says, “I was going to guess that on my next turn.” Then I start screaming, “RED-RUM! RED-RUM!!” and throw things at him. Can’t I be good at one thing? He’s good at everything else!
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
He was so cute!
12. What is something you love to smell?
Hollister. I could sit in that store and just inhale all day. I LOVE IT!
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I’m bad about returning e-mails.
14. When you have extra money, what’s the first thing you think to do with it?
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
I laugh pretty dang loud. I laugh the hardest at my husband when he laughs so hard he can’t breathe.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Nordstrom, but I don’t shop there because of the prices. But I did get a sweater there recently that was calling my name.
17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time?
Write. Or clean my house.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
How to put this . . . . . . I buy 99% of everything on sale and find amazing deals. But the problem is that I buy too much on sale. Get my drift?
19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
It’s a tie between Anne Shirley (Green Gables) and young Almanzo Wilder from “Farmer Boy.”
20. Would you want to be famous?
With my luck, I’d end up famous like Kate Gosselin is, minus the cheating husband. I don’t envy her one little bit. And I wish she’d get off my t.v.