I totally stole this off my college roomie’s Facebook page because I have run out of ideas. And nothing horrendously embarrassing has happened lately. Thanks, Melody!!
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I don’t have a hoodie
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes, since it was my husband!
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling right now?
Kind of tired
6. What’s the closest thing to you that is red?
A book I’m having Austin read for school. It’s called “Do Hard Things.”
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
A friend from junior high was trying to “make amends” with my sister in law. Whatever.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Yes! A lovely couple who are raising their twin 13 year old grandsons . . . . they had so much wisdom to pass on now that they’re doing this all over again.
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
The joy I get when making homemade sauerkraut.
12. Are you emotional?
Yeah . . . emotional is an understatement.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Not a fan of ice cream, but when I do eat it, I lick it.
15. Do you like your hair?
16. Do you like yourself?
She and I have a few issues, but overall, I’m a fan.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
18. What are you listening to right now?
“Safe” by Phil Wickham on Pandora.com
19. Are your parents strict?
20. Would you go sky diving?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes . . . . Donnie and Marie, Michael W. Smith are the two that come to mind.
23. Do you rent movies often?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Only my personality.
25. How many countries have you visited?
Two – Canada and Mexico
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
In the good ol’ days before caller i.d.
27. Ever been on a train?
As a kid, Boise to Seattle. As an adult, Vancouver to Seattle . . . . . the most relaxing trip to Seattle in my life.
28. Brown or white eggs?
29.Do you have a cell phone?
30. Do you use chap stick?
All the time – I have very dry skin.
31. Do you own a gun?
That would be guns.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
No. Tyler and I go to sushi all the time and I always ask for a fork.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
It’s night now and I’ve been with everyone in the house.
34. Are you too forgiving?
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Going to church
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
A couple of days ago when I found out a little boy in our town who has been fighting cancer is losing his battle and his parents have had to call in Hospice.
39. What was the last question you asked?
Are you going to sleep now or can I talk some more? (My poor husband.)
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
This is me we’re talking about.
45. Favorite color?
This is a bitter sweet question . . . . pink. Long story.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
47. Is your hair curly?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Probably Chris Tomlin . . . .I don’t buy many cd’s.
49. Do looks matter?
It depends. I think cleanliness should be a goal.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
52. Do you like your life right now?
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I used to when Tyler worked nights.
54. Can you handle the truth?
55. Do you have good vision?
It’s okay, but I need glasses.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Not that I can think of
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not very often.
59. What are you wearing?
60.What is your favorite animal?
All I know is that I better be able to pet a panda in heaven. That’s all I ask.
61. Where was your profile picture taken at?
62. Can you hula hoop?
63. Do you have a job?
I homeschool a 6th & 8th grader – it’s a full time job with no pay. But the perks are amazing!
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
It was something at Target (of course) but I can’t remember what.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?