- Facebook. If you need me to hyperlink this site, I’m sorry.
- The Pioneer Woman. She has it all: life on a ranch, recipes that make you wanna slap yo’ mama, homeschooling, photography and basset hounds. She is simply the bomb. She’ll also have a cooking show on Food Network this fall. My daughter and I are breathless with anticipation . . . . hopeful that every show will have many appearances of her basset hound, Charlie.
- Wikipedia. I am a compulsive researcher. I have to know stuff and I have to know it now. I even have the WikiPanda app on my phone. I need information. How reliable is it? I don’t know. I go there for information, not necessarily the truth.
- Art Beads. This is the site I drool the most over. I took a couple of jewelry making classes and so now I know just enough to be dangerous.
- Etsy. The site of thousands of homemade goodies. Sounds atrocious, doesn’t it? Well, it can be, but by in large it is nothing but pure amazingness. My husband knows if he ever finds me staring glassy-eyed at the computer, just shut it and get me some water. I’m on Etsy overdose.
- Google Reader. I like to read a lot of blogs. But if I had to try to remember every one I read and then go there every day, I’d miss some great stuff. This site allows you to simply input the blog address and the reader keeps track of all the new posts. So I only have to remember to go to one site. This is really great for my friends who don’t post every often.
Here’s a tutorial explaining how to use the Google Reader. It seems a little complicated at first, but it’s revolutionary!