Yes, I love technology
But not as much as you, you see
But I still love technology
Always and forever
I love technology. Here are a list of things I’m thankful for in the techy world:
1. Facebook – When I moved from Alaska, I left behind a lifetime of friends. 99.9% of them are on Facebook and it enables me to keep up with people I dearly love. I don’t go on Facebook to look for new friends. I have my hands full keeping up with the ones I have! I am so thankful for Facebook.
2. Texting – We got Austin a cell phone a year before we said we would (14 – he got it at 13) simply to keep freaking track of the kid, who at 13 was foreshadowing how insanely busy he would be as he got older. And now that he’s driving?? One text once he arrives at his destination and my mind is at ease. Keeping track of both the kids via text has kept me sane!
3. Online shopping – Nothing beats shopping from my couch in my jammies!! Just bought my Christmas present this morning (and saved over $40 if I would have had to drag myself to Nordie’s, which is at the mall, which I kind of detest).
4. Pinterest – Oh. my. gravy. Join. Join now. You don’t need an invitation. If you think you do, I’ll send you one. Just join and wait for the confirmation about 40 minutes later. Do it. Now.
5. The Pioneer Woman – Her mashed potatoes graced our Thanksgiving table this year, displacing the past favorite. When asked what his favorite food at Thanksgiving this year was, my husband answered “the mashed potatoes.” They are a spiritual experience.