Oh I loves to save money. Loves, loves, loves!!! Here are a few of the websites I frequent when shopping online.
1. Fat Wallet – This is kind of like rebates. The rebates range from 1% to 8% and more. Sometimes the website has links to sales you wouldn’t otherwise know about.
2. Retail Me Not – This is mostly a coupon code site. Also it will link you to sales.
**We’re going to southern California in August. Between these two sites and Hotels.com, I saved over $100 on our hotel stay. That’s one meal in Disneyland!!!**
4. The Clog Outlet – If you love Sanita clogs, Fit-Flops, Birki’s and other clog-typer shoes, this is the place for you. And as usual I’m holding myself back from going hog wild on this site, too. Even though I know these little babies want to come home to me.
5. Half.com – As a homeschool mom, I have saved tons of money using this site for books. A huge part of our homeschool has been learning through literature. Literature = books. Half.com has been a blessing.
6. O.co – Also known as Overstock.com. Who doesn’t love their $2 shipping for all orders? Right now, they’re having $1 shipping! Around Christmas time they seem to really stock the place to the ceilings. I think everyone got something from Overstock last year.
7. Ebay – Don’t forget about the old standby. I just love Ebay!! You never know what you’re going to find.